We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
CoreChair collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
14845-6 Yonge St. Suite 248 Aurora, ON L4G 6H8 Canada
The vision of CoreChair is to offer the world’s healthiest, ergonomic and therapeutic office chair. Paying little mind to convention or tradition, we chose to focus on you, the sitter. Our tech innovation focuses on optimal posture through core stabilization and movement that mobilizes key joints most affected by sitting. We made our seat highly sculpted to relieve pressure points, prevent sliding and deliver comfort. It works in conjunction with the low back, stabilizing the pelvis to optimize your sitting posture, reduce back pain and prevent slumping at your desk. Many of us are actively seeking therapeutic remedies to help reduce our back pain. Prolonged static sitting in traditional chairs (even high end ergonomic chairs) can result in uncomfortable back strain and lack of movement. Invest in your health with an innovative seating solution designed to harmonize your personal movement with your chair.